1. Archbishop SERAPHIM and Archdiocesan Chancellor Fr. Dennis Pihach will be visiting our community. Saturday Vespers with His Eminence will take place in Creston at 6:00 p.m. Location: the Anglican Church. A fellowship time will follow at the home of the Viers. Please being cookies, etc. to share.
2. Liturgy next week will begin earlier, at 10:00 a.m. Please make a special effort to be on time for this important service.
3. Please take note of tasks for which you volunteered. Please sign up for a food item (if you have not already done so). Item donations are being accepted for a gift basket for Archbishop Seraphim and Fr. Dennis. Speak to Reader Paul if you would like to do something for the entertainment. Presbytera Jaime will be decorating the Church temple on Saturday at 10:00 a.m., for anyone interested in joining her.
4. Would all those interested in assisting with Church school this coming year please speak to Fr. Richard as soon as possible. Church school will begin on September 14th and we would like to get ready!
5. A reminder: please pay for your candles. The cost of candles is high and we are asking 50 cents to offset those expenses.
6. There is a new intercession list downstairs. Please write names of those for whom you want the community to pray on a regular basis.
7. We are now offering a daily matins service in the Church temple. Matins will happen from Monday through Friday at 9:00 a.m., for those who are able to come.
8. Would the folks from Creston please speak to Fr. Richard individually expressing their interest in a weekly Vespers and Study in Creston. A service will not be scheduled until he has heard from everyone.
9. Please speak to Fr. Richard about topics you would like to cover in a fall study.