1. Thank you to all who participated and contributed of their resources to a beautiful and successful feast day. It was truly a loving family affair!
2. Our daily services continue at 9:00 a.m., Monday through Friday. Please join us if you are able.
3. On Sunday September 14th, we will celebrate the feast of the Elevation of the Holy Cross. Sunday is considered a strict fast day, which means that our meal following Divine Liturgy will be strictly lenten (including no fish), though wine is allowed. The remainder of the day is also observed as strictly lenten.
4. We will begin weekly Vespers in Creston on Tuesday, September 16th at 6:00 p.m. The location is tentatively the home of the Viers.
5. We will begin a study of Fr. Thomas Hopko's book The Orthodox Faith following Vespers on Saturday night and Tuesday night.
6. We will hold a fundraiser some time this fall to cover the costs of improving our church temple and purchasing items for Church school. Please see Fr. Richard if you are interested in being a part of a fund raiser organization committee.
7. Please note down anyone for whom you would like us to pray on the bulletin board downstairs.