1. A reminder of our regular services:
Daily Matins at 9:00 a.m., Monday through Friday.
Vespers and Study in Creston on Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m.
Reader's Vespers in Creston on Saturday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
Great Vespers in Cranbrook on Saturday evenings at 6:00 p.m.
2. Starting this past week, we have moved our Cranbrook study to Wednesday evenings at 6:45 p.m. All in Cranbrook are encouraged to
attend if able.
3. The Advent fast is an ideal time to come for confession. Please schedule a confession with Fr. Richard. If you go to confession with
another priest, please inform Fr. Richard of this. If you need some help preparing for confession, please see Fr. Richard. Preparation
sheets are available downstairs.
4. Thanks to all who participated in our Annual General Meeting last Sunday. Please speak to Fr. Richard or members of the mission
board if there are any specific issues coming out of the meeting you would like the mission board to focus on in the coming months.
5. A celebration of St. Nicholas Day for the children of our community this coming Saturday, December 6th. If you are interested in
helping with this event, please speak to Presbytera Jaime. Also a reminder to let Presbytera Jaime know if your children are unable to
6. Fr. Richard is encouraging members of Saint Aidan's to pick the name of another family in the community, to pray especially for that
family on a daily basis, and to consider ways to make social contact with that family during the week, outside of Sunday fellowship.
If you have not had the opportunity to select a family, please contact Fr. Richard, and he will pick a name (randomly) for you.
Makayla (2 year old recovering from Leukemia)
Jim (in distress)
Karen (in distress)
Frieda (seriously ill)
Katie (sudden stroke)
Shawna (in distress)
Julie (in hospital)