A Vision for 2012
- Our young people will be more involved in our worship: holding candles during the readings, serving in the altar, and singing in the choir
- Our young people will have weekly opportunities to ask questions about their faith, and monthly opportunities to build lifelong bonds of friendship
- Every member of Saint Aidan's will host at least one community event in their home in the coming year
- Every member of Saint Aidan's will be more intentional in inviting friends, family, co-workers and neigbours to come to Church
How Can You Help?
- First, pray for us as we continue to the only Orthodox presence in the Kootenays.
- Second, come and visit. We would love to have you! Find us here.
- Third, support our ministry by donating here
For More Information
Call Fr. Richard Rene at (250) 426-4188